Physics in Law of Attraction


Hope you have already heard of law of attraction. You may be thinking that, is this all true? It’s only philosophy. It won’t work or it may just be a coincidence. I’m writing this article to you, my friends.

Physics in Law of Attraction

I’m not a master of physics, but I’ll try my best to make you understand what’s in my mind. I’m explaining this with 2 theories.

1) Albert Einstein’s E=mc2

We all know that we can create energy from mass. A lot of energy. We witnessed it; the atom bomb. So how about this? M=E/c2. Does every mass in the universe made by the situation? I don’t know. But if I get a chance to talk to my creator, I will certainly ask him. 
M=E/c2
This means Mass=Energy/(Speed of light)2
Speed of light is a constant. That means Mass = KxEnergy
That is mass is nothing but energy. Isn’t it amazing? Whatever you see around you is all energy. Even you are energy. Look at your hand. You see it as a solid mass. In fact, it’s energy with a very low frequency (very high wavelength.) Think how much energy this universe has. It’s abundant.
Now, I know it’s hard to believe. But if you can believe that an atom bomb with a few grams of plutonium or uranium can level an entire city, then you can believe this too.

Newton’s Law of Gravitation F=Gm1m2/r2

It states that every body attracts each other, be it the Sun and the Earth or the Moon and the Earth or even you and me.
Considering Einstein’s equation, mass is energy.
So energy attracts each other. This explains Law of Attraction. Your thoughts and feelings are energy and if you feel sad, you attract more sadness and vice-versa.
Here’s a simple example. Have you ever watched a game like football or cricket at a stadium? It’s a lot different from watching it at home, isn’t it? You feel all charged up, ready to yell your throat out. That’s because of all the energy surging into you from other people who have it in them.
There’s only one way to prove it. It’s you. Be the proof. People who got successful call it luck. Well, it’s your time to get lucky. Choose wisely.
With love
Sheril







No comments:

Post a Comment