Are you brave enough to explore yourself ? (1/4)

Have you ever tried exploring yourself? And if you have, have you ever felt ashamed of yourself? If you have, don’t worry. You are part of that 95% of the world population who have felt the same. Trust me, I have felt the same. But it’s not the end….

If you’re sure you want to know what you are, you want a happy life, positive attitude, lovely friends and a heavenly relationship, then its time for you to explore yourself. If you’re brave enough, then let’s go…..

Get into a silent peaceful place where you’re sure that no one can disturb you.Get away from your mobile phone and laptop. Get away from bright light. Proper ventilation should be there. Take a pen and paper. Sit down in a comfortable position and close your eyes…take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Do it at least three times…let go of all your worries when you exhale. Do it until u feel relaxed…..

Now think from your childhood to today and find out what feelings come to you, accept it…You may have feelings like 

  • I am not good enough…
  • I am afraid of people and what they’ll think about me…
  • It’s not for me, I’m an average person…how can I attain it..
  • Money is hard to make, I have to struggle

Write down every feeling you get…Don’t worry about how much you got, even I’d  got 4 pages. It will hurt you, don't keep them again inside you. you are going to change all that with positive feelings…so write down as much as possible… ARE YOU READY?? This is the best thing you’ve ever done in your life…its gonna change you…You are going to have a life you always dreamt about…. 

Now read your list and categorise them according to similarity like:

  • I’m not good enough for relationships..
  • I’m not good enough to go on stage for anything

Here the common thing is “I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH”. You would want to change that belief…so categorise them accordingly….

Are you done with the list?? Now be aware your beliefs… you would want to know about your concrete beliefs... And now you can change it for the better so that all your positive beliefs will reflect in your day to day life.

See you in your next post of this series….Please write your comments in the section below…
With Love,
sheril

No comments:

Post a Comment